Sunday, February 15, 2009

Belly pic and baby update

So, this isn't the greatest picture but I thought I would post one since so many of you have asked to see a belly pic! This was taken 2 weeks before my due date (2/21).

Nothing new with the baby. My last OB visit (2/13 - 1 week and 1 day before my due date). I was one centimeter dialated, no real change in my cervix but the baby is in position -2. My doctor said the baby's position was the most important info on how things will progress and he says he thinks I'll have a quick labor. But, I informed him that Anna was low 6 weeks before my due date and that didn't really help move things along any faster :) So, while a quick labor would be nice, I'm not expecting it! Only time will tell how things go. My next visit is 2/20 so I'll report back then! I'm assuming I'll be around to my due date or later and maybe get caught up on a few more blogs before the baby comes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, great picture Tab! You look wonderful! Can't wait to meet this little sweetie! :)