I love fresh veggies in the summer - especially tomatoes! When we visited my parents in June Rachel spent some time helping my dad out in the garden. If only we lived a little closer to enjoy these veggies every day! All I've managed so far are a few tomato plants and some herbs but I have hopes that one day I'll be able to plant my own "real" garden. (June 2008)
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Working in Papaw's garden
I love fresh veggies in the summer - especially tomatoes! When we visited my parents in June Rachel spent some time helping my dad out in the garden. If only we lived a little closer to enjoy these veggies every day! All I've managed so far are a few tomato plants and some herbs but I have hopes that one day I'll be able to plant my own "real" garden. (June 2008)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love these pictures. Brings back memories of working in the garden when I was little. I'm so glad Rachel can experience that too! :)
Post a Comment