Here is a picture of our new home! It is a spec home so it was already started when we found it and even though we didn't get to choose all of the options we are excited that it is new. Our close date is set for September 25th - just a month away! Our house is still on the market, please pray that it will sell soon - it is hard to keep it spotless and clean with two active little girls. I'll post some more pictures later.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yea! I'm so happy to see a picture of your new home. I LOVE it! I love the combination of siding, stone, and brick. Very pretty. Praying your house sells quickly. :)
I love it and can't wait to see it in person. I know that two car garage will minister to your soul. You'll appreciate it so much more after the last 4 years!
it is beautiful...i am so excited for y'all. i love it. great to see your beautiful girls. they are so precious.
Post a Comment