How could I forget one of the biggest events of the summer? Our Rachel spent 3 nights away from us with Papaw and Grandma! She hasn't done this since she was 6 months old and that doesn't really count because she has no memory of that time. Somehow we started talking about her going to spend some time with my mom and dad and she got really excited - not that I was that surprised...she has always adjusted well in most cirmcumstances and then it finally happend. I met my mom in Mt. Airy (about 1/2 way between us) after she got off work and the weekend began. As you can see, she was so excited! She went to a cookout, to see fireworks and stayed up late every night! Hopefully, we'll plan another trip soon and send Anna along - although I'm sure my sweet little momma's girl, Anna won't be quite so eager! But, I'm sure Mom and Dad need a little time to recooperate - are you ready for round #2?
No comments:
Post a Comment