Thursday, May 03, 2007

Bulging Belly!


I know this is not hot off of the press, but I'm pregnant! Today I am 27 weeks and offically start my 3rd trimester...I can hardly believe it! (My apologies for taking so long to blog about this, there just doesn't seem to be enough time in my days for everything). I feel doubly blessed that we have the privilege to experience both adoption and pregnancy - not in the order I expected but in God's perfect order.
Rachel joined our family just over two years ago and she has been the biggest blessing in our lives. God has used her in so many ways to show us His love for us and just what it means that He adopted us into His family. Not that I will ever fully grasp God's grace toward me, but my eyes have been opened to see His grace in a whole new way.
Now, I have the opportunity to see God's love in a different light...by watching this miracle child form and grow in my womb. It has been amazing (and scary, I must admit :)) to watch my belly grow and to know that God is knitting this little girl together and making her body and personality just like He wants to please Him. He is making her to be in our family and it is an honor that I am able to be a part of that in a physical way.
We are looking forward to meeting her in a few months but for now, I have lots to do to get ready! When I think that I have 3 months to go part of me thinks...how can that be? Can my belly really get that much bigger? Then there is another part of me that thinks...oh, I need to get busy, I have lots to do before she arrives! My life will soon be very different and it most likely will take me much longer to do a simple blog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing you pregnant, Tab! Your belly's gotten bigger since I last saw you. I hope I can see you again before the baby's born. Love you,
Ju

ibcourt06 said...

Awww you look so cute!! You don't look that much bigger since i last saw you, But i can't really tell in the picture.

Anonymous said...

i love you tab your belly is so cute I can't wait till anna is born



from,kelsey

I love all of you