Monday, February 18, 2008

Eager Beaver


We recently gave Anna some rice cereal and she is such an eager little eater! She sits there like a little bird and opens wide for the next bite. If she likes to eat as much as she likes to nurse, I think we are in trouble! I hope her eagerness continues when we introduce other foods. I loved introducing food to Rachel...I don't know why. Maybe it is my love of trying new foods but it is so much fun to prepare fresh baby foods and just see how they respond to each new thing. I just ordered a baby mill so I can take it with me and grind up food when I need to - we'll see how it works. I also love to make "super Porridge" (doesn't it sound yummy??) and will start making that for Anna soon (it is bascially homemade baby cereal but it so good for you!) - especially when I can add all of the lentils and beans that are so good for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i remember little bitty rachel in that chair trying new foods