Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sleepy time friends.




When Rachel was little we use to go into her room and check on her every night. Then she started waking up when we went in so our nightly visits stopped! A few weeks ago she was taking a long nap so I peeked in on her knowing that if she woke up it wouldn't matter anyway and this is what I saw (the picture on the left). She looked so sweet and precious sleeping with "kitty" tucked under her arm. Up until she moved into her big girl bed she never really had any friends of the stuffed variety but now she has her favorites - kitty (from Papaw), big bear and bear (two of my bears from high school if you can believe it!). The picture on the right is one I took a few days later - if you look closely you can see both bears tucked under the covers on each side of her.

No comments: