My due date is just two days away! Not much has changed since my visit last week but here is the quick run down. I am about 50-75% effaced (I was around 50% last week but I also saw the other Doctor in my practice so I'm pretty sure these are not scientific numbers but estimates!), no dialation and the baby is still very low. The doctor was encouraged that the baby is so low and he seems to think that will make things go smoother and quicker (I am hoping for this but will try very hard not expect it!!).
My next appointment is Wednesday the 8th so I'll be sending out an update then if nothing has happened by that point. We did talk about induction and they said they would let me go to 41 1/2 weeks or so. Please pray that I will go into labor on my own anytime now! Thanks!
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, can you believe you're going to meet your little girl in a few days (hopefully)???? I know you an Vimal are so excited and anxious. I hope your L&D goes exactly the way you want it. We're praying for you!
Love,
Heather & Tripp
Post a Comment